Pages

Thursday, March 11, 2010

Welcome!

Hi!! I'm new to this so bear with me :)
My blog, Made Beautiful, is a place where you can come to for beauty tips, advice and generally speaking, to be your awesome self. These days, with all the hustle and bustle, It becomse very easy to let yourself go. It is just not enough to let yourself 'get by' without being your absolute BEST at all times! I'm also in the learning process, so of course I will welcome any suggestions happily! Be the best you can be all round..we will focus first on keeping your skin in the best condition, since everyone is very unique. What works for a someone else may not necessarily be the best for you..and so on. So enjoy.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is your niche for real!your blog is great!Keep on plugging away at it

Beauty Magnet said...

Thanks!

patzpappy said...

iv got this really oily skin and its like a big problem.I wash my face 3 to 4 times in d mornin before stepping out and twice at night..
Just a few days ago,I decided to do somethin crazy...I over scrubbed,over washed wit a face wash and finally washed d last time wit a Cleansing bar.and d result was terrible..ur blog has really opened my eyez.Tanx gurl..

Beauty Magnet said...

You are very welcome :)