Pages

Sunday, June 27, 2010

Body Butter(Yumm)!

I just got this totally scrumptious body butter from Winners,  Delon Intense Moisturizing Body Butter($5.99)....Coconut flavor.  Have always loved things that smell good enough to eat and this is no exception.  I have tried quite a number and for me, this seems to be the best as it gives my skin the silkiest feel..smooth and comfy.   The best thing is that there is really no need to reapply during the day,  I only do that just cos I love the way it feels on my skin.

Its less expensive than the ones from Body Shop,  and I like that coconut oil is the second ingredient on the list.  They have Mango, Raspberry, White Cocolate, Asian lily and Peony.  Definitely  not as many choices as the Bodyshop,  but I find the quality and efficacy of these better.  They are not as heavy and the sink into the skin leaving it nicely moisturized.  I also got the coconut body scrub,  looving the way it makes my skin feel.  I actually had a lady walk up to me (yikes) and asked to smell my skin.  P.s. Go get some!

No comments: