Pages

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Would you go for a spray tan?

For dark skinned beauties,  that seems like a question that we would never answer 'yes' to.  I never considered it until I went for one of the trade shows organised by Esthetique International group. I was browsing thru the stalls and passed by a Spray tanning booth, of course I glanced the other way quickly. Then this Rep grabbed my arm and asked if i would like to spray tan my legs. I almost swatted her away and she was like, just try it.  I said I dont want my legs darker for any reason, lol.  she said they wld look different for sure, but not darker. Since I like to try new things so I stepped into the tanning booth.  While She worked on them, of course we had a small crowd gather to see this phenomenon.  When I stepped out my legs were a very rich, golden hue.  She said its best used for black skin( esp for ashy legs) when you have to go out and want a warm golden glow.  I was pleasantly surprised, and would totally do it again....what are your thoughts? Will you dare try?

3 comments:

9jaFOODie said...

....spray tan? as black as i am ? I will probably look like a clown.

Cannime said...

hahaha@ 9jafoodie...
I dnt think i trust those tan things oo..

Beauty magnet, do you have a pic of what your leg looked like to share?

I personally would not want to try it.

donchich2001 said...

Hmm unfortunately no, thing is when you go to get a fake tan, they have different hues that you can choose from, its best to ask for a golden sheen..9jafoodie u nid to experiment more lolz