Pages

Thursday, June 17, 2010

40 Very random facts about me :)

How tall are you? 5 "2
Do you have any siblings? Oui. 2 Brothers.
Do you have any pets? No. 
What is your favorite color? Anything that makes me look good.
What is your dream car? The latest toy that BMW turns out..
What is your favorite restaurant? Any great seafood restaurant...yumm!
What is your favorite drink? Lemonade or Cranberry juice
What is your favorite gum? Stride
What is your favorite snack? Peanuts
What is your favorite dessert? Banana Cream Pie
What is your favorite flavor of ice cream? Vanilla/ Banana
What is your favorite movie? Avatar
What is your favorite tv show? Nothing really,  I rarely watch Tv
When did you get into makeup? When I was 10
If you won a million dollars, what you buy first? A house,  and invite my family to stay with me.

What side of the bed do you sleep on? Left.
What is your dream job? Owning Spas all over the world.  I guess that would be an entrepreneur..?
If you could take a spontaneous trip somehwere, where would it be? A remote island in the Caribbeans
If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be? Aruba
What is your favorite day of the week and why? Friday is my fave day, cos I can stay up until 4am and not worry about getting up early.
What is your favorite holiday and why? I'll say Christmas.  Just because.
Name 3 sites online that you love or visit frequently.  Bella Naija,  Temptalia and JoyceMeyerMinistries


If you could have one famous person as a sibling who would you choose? TD Jakes
Do you have any piercings or tattoos?  My ears are pierced.  That's all.
Money or love? Both.  Lets be realistic here, lol
Things you can't leave the house without? Common Sense.
What are your turn-offs in a guy? Long nails (eek!) and a poor dress sense.
What superhero power would you want to have? Telepathy.
Are you a morning person? Naah!!
What do you do first thing when you get home? I sing and make lots of noise.  Then take off my makeup.  Not necessarily in that order :)

Do you sing randomly? Ohh yes,  I make up songs all the time.  In the shower on a blessed day maybe.
Left of right handed? Rite
Anything particular you wear everyday? Perfume
Where were you born and raised? Raised in Niaja
What did you look like as a baby? An alien
What countries do you want to visit? Europe for sure.
What does your purse/bag look like? A purse/bag,  duh. 
What kind of phone do you have? Berry
Do you have any bad habits? I'm always picking @ my hair.  Nasty
Do you have a twitter? Yes
A random fact about you..When I was a little girl,  what I wanted to be when I grew up was a...(drumroll) Back up singer...what a lol

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lol!!!

9jaFOODie said...

nice one :)

patzpappy said...

gurl,u r so funny....!!

Anonymous said...

This is very entertaing