Pages

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Its Summertime...Hydrate!


Hydration is the real McCoy when it comes to preventing anti-aging. Its very critical as the less hydrated your skin is,  the more prone to fine lines and wrinkles you will be.  It does not matter how young or old you are.

You can start by Drinking lots and lots of water! Just kidding.  I know that sounds boooring already but,  Water is essential.  Though the 8 glasses rule has hardly worked for me,  Plus...more bathroom breaks y'all.  I generally have a flask and I make sure its filled at least 2ce a day at work.  Anything else na jara.  Lots of fruits also contain a large percentage of water,  and make it a habit to hunt them down and eat!.

If you cleanse/ wash your face too much I guarantee it will dry out...making oily skin more oily and dry skin...well..I'll let you be the judge ;)
With my regimen I wash my face at night but when morning comes,  I use a toner only.  And if I notice i'm getting a bit dry,  I use a facial mist like Vichy Thermal Spa Water  (which is really nothing more than mineralized water in a bottle),  and it also contains humectants (moisture binding ingredients) that boost any moisturizer you use after it. 
If you cant stand water,  go for flavored water, there are a lot to choose from.  On a last note,  when its hot and dry,  we lose water more.  Enjoy the sun!

2 comments:

Beauty Magnet said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

VICHY eau thermale..At first i said:Yeah spa water spray,ha ha..But when i used it,it was so hot outside,and i wanted something to get me a fresh feeling,i was like oh my god this is soo good!!And that was the last year..This summer i will use this every day..I have a small size and i put it in my purse..And Voila!